Rugby betting strategiesThis section will provide the best Rugby betting strategies:
- Head to head record – The head to head record between two teams is the most popular betting strategy. It’s important for finding any form patterns and history between each side.
- Form – While the head to head record is the most popular betting strategy, the form of each team in a Bovada rugby union betting match should also be looked at. A form Bovada rugby union betting team will be a better bet as they have more confidence and their players are gelling together on the field.
- Venue – The venue record of a Bovada rugby union betting team is another betting strategy. If a team has a good or bad record at the venue, this will be a useful guide for Bovada rugby union betting.
- Home Field Advantage – Home Field Advantage is huge in Bovada rugby union betting as the home crowd can influence the result. The best example would be playing against the All Blacks in New Zealand as they’re rarely beaten at home. The same can be said for New Zealand Super Rugby teams. They went 27-0 against Australian teams in 2017.
- Injuries – Injuries for a Bovada rugby union betting team can be another betting method for the underdog. If a more favored team is missing key players, they’re likely to struggle.