Bovada American Roulette game is among the table games, which enjoys the greatest popularity in casinos. The game tends to become more popular at casinos in Asia and the United Kingdom but is somehow avoided by players in Europe, as their focus is primarily on the European version of roulette. As we already noted, the Bovada American Roulette game wheel has 38 divisions, where numbers from 1 to 36, 0 and 00 can be found. Numbers from 1 to 36 are alternately colored in red and black, while the single zero and the double zero are marked in green. The main objective, which any player pursuits, is to predict, which numbered pocket the roulette ball is going to settle into. In order to do that, all players make bets on a particular number, after which the dealer turns the roulette wheel in one direction and spins the roulette ball in the opposite. Once the ball finds its way into the pocket with that particular number, the respective players get paid. All 38 numbers are identically arranged on the wheel, thus, the ball has an equal probability to settle in any of the divisions.
Basic rules in Bovada American Roulette game
In the game of Bovada American Roulette game, different chips are usually used in comparison with other table games at casinos. All players, after selecting a roulette table to attend, need to exchange either regular casino chips or cash with the dealer. Every player will receive chips of different color, which is usually done in order to avoid confusion when payouts are made.
Bovada American Roulette game Table
Once all players have received their chips, they are allowed to begin placing bets. These bets are usually made on the roulette table, where all the different betting options are visualized. Players may put their chips either on a single bet or on a combination of bets. Next, the dealer will spin the roulette wheel. What is important to note is that bets can be placed, moderated and removed even after the wheel is spun, but not after the dealer cuts off betting by calling out ”no more bets”. After this call from the dealer, players are not allowed to change the bets they made.
Types of bets that are to be made
The betting layout of the roulette table has two sections – individual numbers and group bets. The inside bets, we already talked about, are made on a single number, adjacent numbers or small groups of numbers, while the outside bets encompass larger groups of numbers. Let us go through inside and outside bets in Bovada American Roulette game.
- 1. Straight-Up Bet – it is placed on any single number, including “0” and “00”, and directly on the number. Its payout is 35 to 1. Bovada American Roulette game Straight Up Bet
- 2. Split Bet – it features two adjacent numbers and is placed on the line between these numbers, including ”0” and ”00”. Its payout is 17 to 1. Bovada American Roulette game Split Bet
- 3. Street Bet – it features all three numbers in a row and is placed on the line at the end of the row. There are other options for its placement as well – it can include 0, 1, 2; 0, 00, 2; 00, 2, 3. Its payout is 11 to 1. Bovada American Roulette game Street Bet
- 4. Corner Bet – it features a group of four numbers and is placed at the corner where these four numbers touch. Its payout is 8 to 1. Bovada American Roulette game Corner Bet
- 5. Five Bet – it features 0, 00, 1, 2 and 3 and is placed at the corner by 0 and 1. Its payout is 6 to 1. Bovada American Roulette game Sucker Bet
- 6. Line Bet – it features six numbers (or two rows of three numbers) and is placed at the end of two rows, on the border between them. Its payout is 5 to 1. Bovada American Roulette game Line Bet
- 1. Column Bet – it features an entire column and is placed on the ”2-1” box at the end of a column. Its payout is 2 to 1. Bovada American Roulette game Columns Bet
- 2. Dozen Bet – it features a group of 12 numbers and can be placed on the ”1st 12” box (1 to 12), the ”2nd 12” box (13 to 24), or the ”3rd 12” box (25 to 36). Its payout is 2 to 1. Bovada American Roulette game Dozen Bet
- 3. Bet on Color – it features all of the red numbers or all of the black numbers on the layout and is placed on the ”Red” box (all red numbers) or the ”Black” box (all black numbers). Its payout is 1 to 1. Bovada American Roulette game Color Bet
- 4. Bet on Odd/Even – it features all even numbers or all odd numbers on the layout and is placed on the ”Even” box (all even numbers) or the ”Odd” box (all odd numbers). Its payout is 1 to 1. Bovada American Roulette game Even Odd Bet
- 5. Bet on Low/High – it features all low numbers or all high numbers and is placed on the ”Low” box (numbers 1 to 18) or the ”High” box (numbers 19 to 36). Its payout is 1 to 1. Bovada American Roulette game Low High Bet
In case the winning number is 0 or 00, all of the above mentioned outside bets are halved and returned to the respective players.
There is another variation of an outside bet, called NewAR wager. A player has two options – either to bet that the winning number will be Black/Odd or 0 or to bet that the number will be Red/Even or 0. In case a player makes a NewAR wager on Red/Even or 0, but it turns out that the winning number is neither Red/Even nor 0, then the wager will be surrendered to the house. The same is valid for or Black/Odd 0. In case the winning number is Black/Odd or Red/Even, then the payout will be 3 to 1. If the winning number is 0, then the payout will be 2 to 1.